Cloud Sales Engineer
- To promote business growth, the ideal applicant will be in charge of identifying, developing, and managing strategic accounts and commercial deals. To accomplish defined performance, engagement, and revenue development objectives, the person will work closely with leadership to design programmes, plan events, and sales strategies with partners.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Leading outbound prospecting teams to deliver sales funnel at large corporate accounts has a proven track record.
- Experience marketing cloud services is required. It’s advantageous to have prior familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, or GCP.
- The sales development process, methodology, marketing, hiring profiles, training, and ennoblement must all be created and iterated.
- To meet the needs of customers, get work done/inputs from multiple departments/partner teams.
- Skills in Strategy: Team development; Analytical thinking; Attention to detail; Critical thinking; Leadership; Negotiation; Customer Orientation; Decision Making; Team Development; Analytical Thinking; Attention to Detail; Critical Thinking
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Messaging that is accurate, sophisticated, straightforward, and kind.
- Ability to work alone and react fast.
- Create and carry out thorough account plans.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied Negotiate contract terms.
- Establish long-term strategic partnerships with key accounts.
Collaborate with others to broaden reach and increase adoption.
- Share prospect comments on our services or price with the Leadership team on a regular basis, and provide proposals for new services to be introduced to our portfolio.
- Sales teams: enablement, collateral, pre-sales coordination, leads, proposals, and new customer acquisition support.